Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Digital Photography Book

Every day in every places you visited you want to capture them using your digital camera, but you could't get your image as you want. It is bad. Right?. Photography is all about the art of see, However it still require good technique to take a good quality images.

"The Digital Photography Book" is a book written by Scott Kelby whose also well known as author of best selling book, award-winning book "The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers". In this book he describes his book bellow:


"If you and I were out on a shoot, and you asked me, 'Hey, how do I get this flower to be in focus, but I want the background out of focus?' I wouldn't stand there and give you a lecture about aperture, exposure, and depth of field. In real life, I'd just say, 'Get out your telephoto lens, set your f/stop to f/2.8, focus on the flower, and fire away.' You d say, 'OK,' and you'd get the shot. That's what this book is all about. A book of you and I shooting, and I answer the questions, give you advice, and share the secrets I've learned just like I would with a friend, without all the technical explanations and without all the techno-photo-speak."

Please not this is not theory book. This is the book about how to operate your digital camera with better way. This book shows you which button to push, which setting to use and when to implement it. Yes this is the book about real concept. In every page of this book you will learn another pro setting, another pro tool, and another pro trick to transform. Everything material contained here aims to help your photography better. This book has 219 pages and was published by Peachpit Press in September 2, 2006.

Price info: $13.65
Get this book

No comments:

Post a Comment